Saturday, March 26, 2011

6A SURVEY

I have just completed a survey through survey monkey and found it really easy to use! I note that Joanna Adeyinka,Ross Dunning and cerys Dixie all used this method and  so I felt the need to fully support them by filling out there surveys in hope that they would return the favor! I will continue to fill out other surveys that continue to pop up on peoples blogs.For now I came up with my own survey which repeated a few of the same questions i asked my cast in part 4. I felt the need to do this as I could analyze the same issues of topic that i am studying in my enquiry but use as many different people as I could in order to get the fairest and most analytical result!
I now highly recommend using survey monkey to anyone else as it was quick and easy to use, here is my link
I would be extremely grateful for as many people to take part, it will only take a couple of minutes and I promise to return the favor :) many thanks, Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment